KosJCross is a game that allows you to solve Japanese Crosswords (puzzles also known as nonograms, griddles, paint-by-numbers). This award-winning logic game contains more than 200 amazing pictures coded by numbers. These pictures are categorized by themes, complexity and colors.
The game provides the following features:
- User-friendly graphical interface with multi-language support
- More than 200 amazing pictures
- Support for user profiles (allows different users to solve crosswords independently)
- Automatic saving and restoring of the solution state for each user
- Solving colored crosswords(18 colors palette)
- Display of crosswords in a convenient tree view, categorized by subject
- Display of crossword complexity and crossword color-type (black and white or colored)
- Display of crossword's resolving status in a tree view
- Ability to undo the last action performed when solving the crossword
- Three different type of brushes (point, line and rectangle) for crosswords
- Cursor indicates the current fill color
- Zoom In and Zoom Out for the game field with crossword
- Thumbnail window
Keywords: logic, game, puzzle, japan, crossword, picture
Recent Changes: -A new pack with 134 new crosswords.
-Crosshair mode (highlights hovered cell under the cursor position).
-Solving assistant mode (this feature helps the player to find the right next move when solving the crossword).
-Extended information hints for crosswords in the crosswords tree view.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: 300 Mhz PC, 64 Mb RAM, 1024x768 video mode, 65536 colors, Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
PAD file URL: http://www.kos-z.com/jcross/bin/kosjcross-pad.xml